Multimedia Services —
At a Glance
- Audio and video production services are provided by the Budig Ten: Media Production Studio
- Digitization and videotaping services
- Production equipment checkout
The Budig Ten: Media Production Studio provides equipment, workspace and software for students and faculty to shoot, edit and produce digital projects. Whether you're an instructor producing content for a course or an aspiring filmmaker needing access to a camcorder or video-editing suite, our staff and resources are able to provide full production support for your project.
The production studio has workstations, recording booths, software, and equipment for planning, capturing, and editing audio and visual projects. Our resources and services includes:
- Video, audio and image editing software
- Screen capture software
- Online access and licensing to a professional production music library.
- Equipment to capture from Mini-DV, HDV (Mini-DV), DVD, VHS, Hi8, 16mm film, 35mm slides, and audio cassette tape
- Sound booth for audio recording
- Recording studio suitable to record lectures, speeches or interviews, including a green screen for chroma key sequences
- Checkout inventory of HD camcorders, DSLR cameras, tripods, microphones, external hard drives, and more
- Multimedia production-oriented workshops and desk-side coaching
- Drop-off audio/video digitization and duplication services
- Accessibility production assistance (closed-captioning)
- Classroom videotaping services
- Support of departments and programs with production and delivery of their multimedia
- Software and hardware purchasing consultation
The Media Production Studio is able to support instructors in the production of course content, and also available to assist instructors attempting to assign multimedia projects as coursework. Our full-time staff can present our resources, services and expertise to your class, and our space is available for small classes to meet and work in. We can also develop customized software or equipment training, so that your students are well-equipped to complete multimedia assignments.